2019 Geelong Homebirth Australia Conference
33rd Homebirth Australia Conference – 29th-31st March, 2019 – Geelong, Victoria
Women of the earth take back your birth
Call for Abstracts now open:
The Homebirth Conference Organising Committee is asking for submissions for presentations for the 33rd Homebirth Australia Conference.
Abstracts are welcome on any topic relevant to the conference theme: Women of the earth take back your birth.
Conference attendees consist of homebirth consumers, homebirth advocates, midwives, doulas, birth workers and other health professionals.
Abstract submission instructions:
- The abstract must be submitted in Microsoft Word format and be no more than 250 words.
- The abstract must include the title, author’s name and contact details.
- The abstract should provide sufficient detail to represent accurately the intended presentation.
- The abstract should include your preference of whether you would like an allocated 15 minutes or 30 minutes presentation time.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 31st of July, 2018
- Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org