2018 Adelaide Homebirth Conference
33rd Homebirth Australia Conference – November 8-10, 2018 – Glenelg, Adelaide, South Australia
Celebrating Homebirth: looking back on our past, understanding our present, moving into our future
Call for Abstracts now open:
The Homebirth Conference Organising Committee is asking for submissions for presentations for the 33rd Homebirth Australia Conference.
Abstracts are welcome on any topic relevant to the conference theme: Celebrating Homebirth: looking back on our past, understanding our present, moving into our future.
Conference attendees consist of homebirth consumers, homebirth advocates, midwives, doulas, birth workers and other health professionals.
Abstract submission instructions:
- The abstract must be submitted in Microsoft Word format and be no more than 250 words.
- The abstract must include the title, author’s name and contact details.
- The abstract should provide sufficient detail to represent accurately the intended presentation.
- Abstracts must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 30th of April 2018
- Abstracts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org